Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ultimate beefburgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ultimate beefburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultimate beefburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ultimate beefburgers recipe. You can cook ultimate beefburgers using 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate beefburgers:
- Take 1 kg of minced beef.
- You need 2 of medium onions, finely chopped.
- Use 4 of medium chillies, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of piece fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of finely chopped black pepper.
- Use 4 teaspoons of mustard.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Use 3 teaspoons of olive oil + oil for frying.
- Take 5 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Get 2 of small eggs.
- Get of to serve:.
- Use of Good quality buns.
- Take leaves of Lettuce.
- Get of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Tomato relish.
- Get 1 slice of Black pudding per burger.
- Use 4 of thin slices of leak per burger.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Ultimate beefburgers:
- Fry the onions until they start to soften, then add the chillies, garlic and ginger, and fry until golden.
- Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients except the beef and eggs into a large bowl and mix well.
- Put the fried ingredients into the bowl with the spices, then add the beef and mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs to bind the mixture.
- Form into burger-sized patties and chill for a couple of hours or overnight..
- When the burgers are cooked on one side (time will vary to taste), turn them and, in a separate pan, start cooking the black pudding and the slices of leek, and put the cheese on top of the burgers to melt while the other side cooks.
- To assemble the burger:.
- Start frying the burgers (or put them on the barbecue).
- Cut the buns in half and toast on the griddle.
- Add mayonnaise to the bottom half of the bun, then add lettuce and sliced tomato.
- Next comes the burger with melted cheese.
- Top with a slice of black pudding and crisply fried leek rings.
- Add tomato relish to the top half of the bun and place on top of the burger..
These recipes can be frozen after cooking Mix together the beef mince, cooked onion and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. The key is to get the best mince you can. The ultimate beef burger with all the trimmings. Expand your burger repertoire with Fiona Smith's patty and condiment recipes.
If you find this Ultimate beefburgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.