Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's sweet & spicy firecracker shrimp & noodles recipe. To cook mike's sweet & spicy firecracker shrimp & noodles you only need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles:
- Prepare 1 Cup of Quality Sweet Asian Chilli Sauce.
- Provide 2 lbs of LG Presteamed Shrimp [deveined & shucked].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Thai Basil Leaves.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Take 1 of EX LG Fine Minced Jalapeno.
- Take 1 tbsp of Crushed Thai Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Green Zucchini.
- Take 1/2 Cup of 3 Minute Blanched Snap Peas.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of 3 Minute Blanched Broccoli.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Red Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Peeled Carrots.
- You need 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- Get 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Provide as needed of Udon Noodles.
- Provide as needed of Dry Asian Noodles.
- Get as needed of Jasmine Rice.
- Get to taste of Soy Sauce.
- Provide to taste of Quality Fish Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles:
- Separate your hard vegetables from your soft..
- Add all hard vegetables to pan and sauce first. Fry for 3 minutes..
- Then add your soft vegetables and fry for 1 minute longer..
- Add shrimp and fry only until it's heated..
- Boil your Udon Noodles and add some sweet chilli sauce. Or, prepare your rice as per manufacturer's directions..
Join free & follow DJ Mike Sweet (Official). View Mike Sweet's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Mike's connections and jobs at similar companies.
If you find this Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.