Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can have stuffed pepper soup using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 6 of breakfast sausages.
- Prepare 2 of strips of bacon.
- Get 6 of pepperoni slices.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Provide 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Take 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- Use 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Get 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Use 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 4 of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
This vegetarian stuffed pepper soup is a twist on the classic, boasting a hearty helping of fiber and protein from creamy red lentils. The red lentils cook crazy fast and almost pulverize themselves into. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup is in the Chili Pepper Madness kitchen tonight, my friends, and we're so Stuffed pepper soup is one of my favorite soups to make. Not only is it a quick and easy recipe.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.