Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sweet potato and onion recipe. To cook grilled salmon with sweet potato and onion you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion:
- Use 1 lb of salmon of your choice.
- You need 2 of sweet onions.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lowrys Carribean Jerk.
Steps to make Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion:
- Marinate salmon up to 4 hours but no less than one hour in the jerk marinade..
- Start your charcoal or fire up your gas grill. I add wood chips also. I add the vegetables in right when the coals are good and hot, and I put them direct on the coals or as close as you can get to the heat. At this point I pull the salmon out of the fridge and oil up my fish basket. After the veggies cook for about 15 minutes I add the salmon to the grill skin side down. Turn the veggies every so often and cook for approx ten minutes..
- Pull the food off grill and plate and eat. Its that easy. I add a little BBQ sauce to my salmon but you do it however u feel like..
Push sweet potatoes to the edges of the roasting pan; place salmon filet in center. Spoon remaining sauce over salmon and potatoes. Carefully transfer fish and potatoes to a serving platter. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. When onion begins to soften, stir in ginger and vinegar; cover and continue cooking over low heat until onion is Arrange salmon on two dinner plates and top with onion-grape mixture.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato and Onion recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.