Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to har lok (cantonese prawn style) recipe. You can have har lok (cantonese prawn style) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style):
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Prawn.
- You need of Leek.
- You need of Chili pepper.
- Take of Fried chili (optional if u want it spicy).
- Get of Red onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Get of Ginger.
- You need of Black pepper (I have mixed it in the sauces).
Steps to make Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style):
- Prepare all your ingredients as below.
- Fry your prawn first and put aside. Then fry your ginger,garlic,red onion and fry chilies also leek.As below in the picture.Then add in your sauces and abit of water..
- Leave it for about 3-4 minutes medium heat. And then add in your prawn And big red chilies.Stir well and leave it about 2-3 minutes. There you are done and ready to serve. Always remember to keep taste on your gravy,if you fee its taste not according to your liking you can always add bit of this and that.Happy try….
The prawns are deep-fried and then coat with a spicy, sweet and salty sauce. You can now enjoy this dish at most Chinese or seafood restaurant, or simply make it at home with this easy recipe. Har Lok (Stir-Fried Prawns) is a Cantonese dish often served during festive occasions or family dinners. Prawns are pronounced as "har" in Cantonese, symbolising laughter and happiness. We are ecstatic to be sharing with you Violet Oon's personal Har Lok recipe!
If you find this Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.