Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's sheppards pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's sheppards pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's sheppards pie recipe. You can cook brad's sheppards pie using 35 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's sheppards pie:
- Get 1 of double crust rolled pie dough.
- Use 3 cups of prepared brown gravy.
- Use of For the meat.
- Get 1 lb of ground lamb.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of round roast. Thin sliced in bite sized pieces.
- Get of White pepper, dry mustard, and seasoned salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of minced garlic, divided.
- Provide 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Get 2 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 tbs of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare of For the veggies.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, fine chopped.
- Take 1/2 bag of baby carrots, cut in 1/2 inch slices.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of cut green beans.
- Take 1 bundle of white asparagus, cut off tough ends. Cut in 1" pieces.
- Use 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Provide 1 of small can green peas.
- Provide 1 sprig of fresh rosemary. Minced.
- You need 1 of quarter lemon, juiced.
- Get 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper and steak seasoning.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of For the topping.
- Provide 3 of LG youkon gold potatoes, peeled.
- You need 2 of lg sweet potatoes, peeled.
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- Provide of Milk.
- Take 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbs of herbs de province.
- Take 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use of Other ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
Steps to make Brad's sheppards pie:
- I a LG frying pan, brown lamb. Add 1 tsp garlic and season to taste..
- When done, remove to a plate. Add beef and brown..
- Add 1 tsp garlic, season to taste, add rest of meat ingredients. Braise until tender covered. When done, drain. Liquid.
- Meanwhile, grease a 11×15 baking dish. Unroll pie crust. Cover bottom and sides of dish with dough..
- Prick all over with a fork. Brush liberally with melted butter. Place in a 450 degree oven for 11 to 15 minutes until browned and crispy.
- In another frying pan, add a tbs butter. Sauté onions and carrots until onions get translucent. Add rest of veggies except the canned ones. Add rosemary, lemon juice, garlic and seasonings. Continue to sauté until asparagus starts to get tender. Deglaze pan with wine and vinegar. Cover and steam veggies until wine is almost completely reduced..
- Meanwhile peel and quarter potatoes. Place in a LG pot. Cover with water and boil until tender..
- When done, drain. Add butter and seasonings. Mash. Slowly add milk until potatoes are thick, smooth and creamy..
- Add the lamb on too of the browned crust. Add beef next. Spread all layers evenly..
- Next add the sauté veggie medly. Next layer the canned veggies evenly..
- Evenly pour the brown gravy over the top..
- Mix the cheeses, spread evenly over casserole..
- Cover with mashed potatoes..
- Place in a 375 degree oven for 30 -45 minutes it is done when potatoes start to brown..
- Remove from oven and let stand 8-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. The perfect hearty entree for colder weather. This easy shepherd's pie is a layered casserole of ground beef and veggies in a homemade gravy. It's topped with Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes. A definitive version of the classic family recipe, this easy shepherd's pie has been Find more family favourite recipes including cottage pie, spaghetti bolognese and chicken.
If you find this Brad's sheppards pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.