Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers recipe. You can have stuffed peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Peppers:
- Take of Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of browned beef.
- Take of Petite Diced Tomatoes w/ Garlic & Olive oil (14.5 oz).
- Prepare of Spanish Rice.
- Use of Garlic Salt (to taste).
- Take of Onion Powder (to taste).
- You need of Shredded Monterey Jack.
- Get of Shredded Mild Cheddar.
Steps to make Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown a 1/2 pound of beef adding seasonings to taste (Garlic salt, onion powder,…). Set aside for now..
- Boil green bell peppers for 10-15 minutes (seeds and membranes removed, and cut in halves)..
- Prepare Spanish Rice per instructions on the box (25+ minutes)..
- Add browned beef and 1 can of petite diced tomatoes to prepared rice. (I like to add the browned beef while the rice is cooking, and add tomatoes toward the end of cooking the rice)..
- Stuff the pepper halves with Spanish rice, meat, and tomato mix. Top with your preferred cheese (I chose shredded Monterey jack and mild cheddar)..
- Place foil over cookie sheet and put stuffed peppers on the sheet. Bake stuffed peppers for 10-15 minutes. Remove stuffed peppers from the oven and enjoy!.
They can be filled with any combination of starches, meat, beans, and sauces, making them the ultimate leftover vehicle. Classic stuffed peppers are a comforting meal that the whole family will love. The hearty and flavorful filling is stuffed into fresh bell peppers, topped with cheese and baked. Stuffed peppers are traditionally a part of Spanish cuisine and this tasty dish has been adopted by food lovers around the world. Stuffed peppers can be made with a variety of ingredients.
If you find this Stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.