Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy italian round zucchini stuffed with meat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy italian round zucchini stuffed with meat using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat:
- Take 2 of Round zucchini (250-300 g each).
- Prepare 120 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil (for stir frying).
- Take 25 grams of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- Make ready 25 grams of Panko (for the stuffing).
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Peperoncino.
- Take 1 of Panko (for the topping).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil (to drizzle on top of the panko).
Instructions to make Easy Italian Round Zucchini Stuffed with Meat:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add two large pinches of salt, put in the washed round zucchini and boil for 15 minutes. While they're cooking, chop the onion and garlic..
- Quickly soak the zucchini in water, cut off the stems, and scoop out the insides with a knife or spoon. Chop the scooped out part finely..
- They'll be really hot when you scoop them out, so be careful Also, a lot of juice will come out of the zucchini at this point, but don't throw it out. You'll use it in Step 6..
- Sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic in olive oil over low heat until wilted. The photos in Steps 4-8 were taken when I made it and doubled the recipe..
- Stir-fry the scooped out chopped zucchini and the juices, with the ground meat over low heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and peperoncino, if you'd like..
- Break an egg into a bowl, and mix in the grated cheese and 25 g panko. Cool the stir-fried zucchini mixture slightly, and stir it into the bowl..
- Adjust the seasoning, and the filling is done. I think it tastes better well seasoned. Pre-heat the oven to 180℃..
- Stuff the zucchini with the filling, and sprinkle panko on the tops..
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 180℃ for about 30 minutes. Put the stem tops in the oven for the last 20 minutes..
- Adjust the baking time according to your oven Place the stem top caps on top and serve..
- It's tasty the next day, if you reheat it and eat it with consommé soup..
- I used 100% ground beef, but you could also use a mixture of ground beef and pork. I think you could also make this with ordinary zucchini..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy italian round zucchini stuffed with meat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!