Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy shepherds pie recipe. To cook healthy shepherds pie you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Shepherds Pie:
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 each of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Take 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can't believe it's not butter spray.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 of salt for cauliflower.
Instructions to make Healthy Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Over medium high add oil, add ground turkey, onions cook until browned..
- Add veggies and garlic, stir 5minutes..
- Add cornstarch to beef stock, stir well. Add stock to meat mixture, stir until thickened. Set aside..
- Bring medium pot of salted water to boil, add cauliflower, cook until tender..
- With a potato masher, mashed cauliflower until smooth..
- 8×8 dish spray with cooking spray, add meat mixture..
- Spread cauliflower over meat mixture, spray with can't believe it's not butter..
- Cook for 30 minutes until browned on top. Let cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy.
If you find this Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.