Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sandwich Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sandwich Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sandwich dhokla recipe. To make sandwich dhokla you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sandwich Dhokla:
- You need 1.5 cup of besan.
- Take 1/4 cup of suji.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Eno.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare of Salt and oil.
Steps to make Sandwich Dhokla:
- Take a strainer and sieve the gram flour and suji. Add salt, turmeric powder, one tsp sugar and 3 tsp of oil. Mix well. Add one cup water and mix well. If needed add little water in it. Rest it for half an hour..
- Take a handful of coriander leaves, 4-5 garlic cloves, salt, green chilli and one tbsp of lemon juice. Blend it to a fine paste. Green chutney is ready..
- Take a pot and boil water. Put a stand-in it. Put a plate on the stand. Take small katories or bowls and grease it with oil..
- In the besan batter add 1.5 tsp of Eno or fruit salt and mix well. Then put the katories in the pot. Close the lid. Steam for 10-12 minutes on medium flame. Then switch the flame off..
- In a pan heat one tbsp of oil. Add one tsp of mustard seed, green chilli, salt and two tsp of sugar. After few second add half glass of water. When it comes to a boil add one tbsp of lemon juice and boil it. Let it cool down..
- Slice the dhoklas horizontally. Spread the green chutney between the dhoklas. Then pour the water mixture on the dhoklas. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Sandwich Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.