Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Salmon Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Salmon Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon tacos recipe. You can have grilled salmon tacos using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Salmon Tacos:
- Get of boneless salmon, skinned and sliced into 3 equal portions.
- Provide of olive oil, plus more for grill.
- You need of fresh lime juice.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Provide of onion powder.
- Use of paprika.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Use of salt, then more to taste.
- Use of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of For honey glazed pineapples:.
- Use of Freshly cleaned and cubed pineapples/canned.
- Use of chopped cilantro.
- Get of fresh lime juice.
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of For serving:.
- Get of corn tortillas sheets,warmed.
- Use of thinly sliced red or green cabbage.
- Provide of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of fresh parsley leaves.
- Use of Fresh cherry tomatoes sliced into halves (optional).
Steps to make Grilled Salmon Tacos:
- Preheat a gas grill over medium-high heat..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cumin, onion powder, paprika, coriander, salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Evenly rub mixture over both sides of salmon.
- Brush grill lightly with oil, place salmon on grill and cook, rotating once halfway through cooking, until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, prepare the honey glazed pineapple topping.
- In a non stick pan, heat the oil.
- Add the pineapples and honey and rest of the ingredients and coat the pineapples well with the mix.
- Sauté not more than 2-3 minutes and then take off heat and keep aside in a bowl.
- After the salmon is cooked, make sure you gently take off the skin and the dark brown coloured flesh (as they do not taste good. However you may choose to retain the skin if you choose to consume it).
- To assemble, Place the salmon pieces over center of tacos. add cabbage, sautéed pineapples and cheese..
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Serve warm..
Grilled spicy salmon, smoked tomato salsa, and cabbage slaw fill corn tortillas for unique fish tacos You'll go overboard for these fish tacos — grilled spicy salmon is served with smoked tomato salsa. Turn the salmon pieces over to grill the other side. Flake the salmon and serve warm in soft tortillas with the mango salsa, shredded cabbage, sour cream and hot sauce. Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group. Have you ever tried salmon tacos?
If you find this Grilled Salmon Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.