Low Fat Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, low fat zucchini noodle stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Fat Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Low Fat Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low fat zucchini noodle stir fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Fat Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry:
- Get 1/2 large of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 large of Red Bell Pepper.
- Take 2 large of Button Mushrooms.
- Get 25 ml of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Make ready 1 large of courgette/zucchini.
Instructions to make Low Fat Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry:
- Julienne or spiralize the courgette/zucchini until you get down to the core..
- Chop up the button mushrooms and slice the bell peppers..
- Heat up the olive oil with the minced garlic and chilli flakes to infuse the oil.
- Add the peppers and mushrooms until cooked..
- Add the courgette/zucchini noodles and stir fry for a few minutes until soft and tender..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low fat zucchini noodle stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!