Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Poha (Shengdana Pohe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Poha (Shengdana Pohe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut poha (shengdana pohe) recipe. To make peanut poha (shengdana pohe) you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Poha (Shengdana Pohe):
- You need 3 cups of Midium thick poha.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Peanuts.
- Use of Onions 2 medium chopped.
- Prepare of Green chillies 4 chopped.
- Use of Curry leaves 8 to 10.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 1.5 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Chilli powder.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Peanut oil.
- Take of Water to sprinkle.
- Use of Coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon.
- Get of Fine sev to garnish.
- Take of Mango pickle to serve.
Instructions to make Peanut Poha (Shengdana Pohe):
- First, clean and rinse the poha or flattened rice in a sieve 2 to 3 times. Take the poha in another bowl..
- Then add 1/4 cup water, mix well, cover and keep soaking for 15 minutes or till the grains are soft..
- While the poha soaks, heat a kadhai and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add the peanuts and fry them on medium heat till they are brown. Take out on a plate with kitchen paper and let the oil absorb..
- Then heat the same kadhai, add more oil. When it heats, add Mustard, cumin, hing and stir well. Then add curry leaves, green chillies, onions and fry them too nicely..
- When onions are pink, add corinader leaves, turmeric, chilli powder, and mix well for a minute till the masalas cook. Add a spoonful of water if the mixture is too dry..
- Then add in the poha and mix well by turning and stirring from all sides till all grains are covered with masalas. Keep the flame low to medium..
- Then add some of the peanuts, salt and sugar and mix well. Then sprinkle some water, cover and cook till the poha steams up and releases aroma..
- Switch off the flame. Again give it a stir and add lemon juice. Mix it in and serve the poha steaming hot garnished with fried peanuts, fine sev and pickle at the side. Enjoy..
If you find this Peanut Poha (Shengdana Pohe) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.