Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s garden shepherd pie recipe. You can have whosayna’s garden shepherd pie using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie:
- Prepare of Potatoes (boiled and mashed, sprinkle salt blackpepper add 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp butter then mix well, while on flame).
- Get of Tomato ketchup.
- You need of Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need of Veggies chopped (Capsi, Cauliflower, Sweet Corns and French beans).
- Take of Chilli sauce.
- Use of Onion (chopped).
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Chilli powder.
- You need of Turmeric Powder (pinch).
- Take of Green Chillies (chopped).
- Take of NB: can top with puff pastry for crusty effect.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie:
- In a wok braise onion till golden brown colour, add tomatoes and spices braise till forms a paste add sauces and veggies cook little should be saucy. Keep off flame. In a casserole pour veggie mixture, then make a layer of potatoes poke with fork all over then sprinkle dried herbs and put butter (or grated parmesan cheese) all over. Bake in oven on 230C, remove from oven and serve hot..
Savory, comforting, hearty, easy to make and delicious – this Vegan Shepherd's Pie pretty. This meatless, dairy-free take on Shepherds Pie is packed with veggies (mushrooms! celery! parsnips! butternut squash!) and loaded with flavor. The process here is not too unlike that of a traditional shepherd's pie. Boil potatoes, mash them until smooth, then add the butter (vegan butter for a vegan. These aggressive plants choke out the garden plants you've worked so hard to grow.
If you find this Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.