Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pav Bhaji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pav Bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav Bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pav bhaji recipe. To make pav bhaji you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pav Bhaji:
- Take 3 of Medium Size Potato.
- Use 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Salt.
- Use 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1 Cup of Coconut (grated).
- You need 10 Pieces of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 15 pieces of Peanut.
- Take of Salt and Gur to taste.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take 2 of Bread.
- You need 1 Cup of Besan.
- Prepare 4 Spoon of Rice Flour.
Instructions to make Pav Bhaji:
- Pour oil in pan. Temper the oil with 1 tsp Mustard Seeds and curry leaves. Put the potatoes. Add spices- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder, 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder, 1 Tsp Black Salt. Mix everything. Fry them and set aside after frying..
- Dry Roast peanut, garlic cloves, grated coconut. Put them in blender. Add Gur to taste and make paste. Take out in a bowl..
- Take Besan in a bowl. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder. Add salt and Gur to taste. Add water and make batter..
- Make small balls from the mashed potato. Dip in Besan batter. Fry them..
- Fry bread in butter. Take out on a plate. Smear both with chutney. Put Aloo Bada in one bread. Cover with another bread..
If you find this Pav Bhaji recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.