Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Slow Cooker Sweet Ham
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Sweet Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Sweet Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker sweet ham recipe. To cook slow cooker sweet ham you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Sweet Ham:
- Take 6-8 lb. of Ham (I use Boneless..But Bone-in could be used.).
- Take 1 (10 oz) of Can of Chunked pineapple.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/3 stick of Butter.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Sweet Ham:
- Slice Ham in half. Then put slice marks on ham. Arrange ham in Slow Cooker..
- Separate the pineapple from it's juice saving both. In a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and Maple Syrup. Mix until all clumps are gone. Add the chunks of pineapple and mix in the glaze. Pour over the ham..
- Slice butter on top of ham. Cover. Halfway through cooking turn ham and spoon juices and pineapple over ham. Cook on Low for 8 Hours..
Be the first to review this recipe. This is what we did one time when we had left over ham. Today's recipe is for a Hawaiian inspired dish that combines cubes of sweet potatoes and ham with pineapple jam and pineapple chunks. To reheat a precooked ham, place it in the cooker with a liquid. If you want to glaze your ham, mix a few ingredients together before pouring.
If you find this Slow Cooker Sweet Ham recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.