Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday ham – slow cooker recipe. To make holiday ham – slow cooker you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker:
- Use 8-10 lb. of spiral cut ham, bone in.
- Get 1-2 cups of brown sugar (depending how sweet you'd like it).
- Take 1 can (20 oz.) of pineapple rings packed in 100% juice, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey (could also use pure maple syrup instead).
- Use of maraschino cherries (optional).
Instructions to make Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease the slow cooker (6 quart or larger). Place the ham in it and rub the brown sugar all over the ham..
- Drizzle the honey and the pineapple juice over the ham, then arrange the pineapple slices atop it…use toothpicks to hold them in place..
- If using the cherries, use toothpicks to hold them in place arranged around the pineapple slices. Drizzle a couple of tablespoons of the cherry juice atop the ham..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Baste the ham with the juices in the pot every hour or so..
- Once ready, remove the toothpicks, pineapple and cherries. Place the ham on a cutting board and allow it to rest for 15 minutes, then slice and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
After it's been slow-cooked, the crock can be set to warm, so the ham stays moist while we wait. (There's always at least one in-law who is late.) And ever since mastering. Have you ever tried cooking your holiday ham in a slow cooker? If so, you know what I mean. If you haven't, you're in for a treat. This is an easy and This ham recipe is a go-to, party dish— and will be the easiest holiday ham you'll ever make.
If you find this Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.