Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crumb topped grilled cod fillets recipe. You can have crumb topped grilled cod fillets using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets:
- Provide of fresh cod fillet, skinless.
- Use of For Crumb Topping.
- Provide of fresh soft breadcrumbs, I used italian bread.
- Use of fresh grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of the zest of one lemon.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of sriracha seasoning.
- Take of granulated garlic.
- Provide of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get of thin pepperoni slices cooked crisp and crumbled.
- Provide of minced celery.
- Use of each chopped fresh parsley and basil.
- You need of minced green onion.
- Provide of melted butter.
- Prepare of For Coating Sauce.
- Take of melted butter.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of sour cream.
- You need of sriracha seasoning blend.
- Use of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Take of mustard sauce.
- Use of For Serving.
- Provide of Melted butter and fresh lemon for servimg.
Steps to make Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets:
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Make Crumb Mixture.
- Combine all crumb ingredients in a bowl and,ix with a forl.
- Male Coating Sauce.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
- Prepare fish.
- Coat fish on all sides lightly with sauce.
- Press crumbs only on top of fish.
- Grill bottom of fish on grill without flipping, covering grill until fish is just cooked through and has moist juicy flakes. The time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon slices.
If you find this Crumb Topped Grilled Cod Fillets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.