Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #charityrecipe week4 challenge. shepherds pie recipe. To cook #charityrecipe week4 challenge. shepherds pie you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie:
- Get of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- Use of Carrots 2large.
- Prepare of Cheese grated.
- Get of Garlic,ginger paste.
- Use of Onions.
- Provide of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Tomatoe paste.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Get of Oil.
- Use of Butter.
Steps to make #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie:
- Peel,wash and boil your potatoes till they are mushy.
- Fry your onions till translucent,add your ginger garlic paste.
- Add the tomatoes,cook for a bit,add your paprika,tomatoe paste,oregano,salt and carrots. Stir occasionally for like 2 mins then cover for 5mins.
- Add your minced meat,stir. Cover for another 5mins and let it cook..
- Add some water and let it cook under low hit for 20 mins.
- Drain the cooked potatoes,,,add some butter to it then mush them.
- In a casserole dish put some minced meat down then spread your mushed potatoes,put minced meat and grated chesse.
- Put a layer of meanced meat,mushed potatoes, cheese and repeat the process.
- Put in the oven to bake for 20 mins under low heat.
- Serve hot with stew or without. Enjoy your plate full of goodness..
If you find this #charityrecipe week4 challenge. Shepherds Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.