Broccoli stir fry. *You will know it's done when you see the color of the broccoli change from the light green to the brighter dark green, then just taste it to see if you got. Stir-frying has stood the test of time. Flavorful broccoli stir fry with chickpeas and a delicious garlic ginger sauce!
Serve this on its own, over noodles or over rice. This broccoli stir fry makes this green vegetable taste irresistible! This healthy green veggie is covered in a sauce that's so flavorful, you'll forget that it's good for you.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
*You will know it's done when you see the color of the broccoli change from the light green to the brighter dark green, then just taste it to see if you got. Stir-frying has stood the test of time. Flavorful broccoli stir fry with chickpeas and a delicious garlic ginger sauce!
Broccoli stir fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Broccoli stir fry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli stir fry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli stir fry:
- Take 1 of bulb broccoli pulverised to grainy texture.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1/2 of zucchini diced.
- Make ready 1 of carrot shredded.
- Take 4 of baby corn sliced.
- Make ready 4 of Green onions sliced.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 packet of tofu.
- Make ready 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vegetable seasoning.
- Make ready Handful of shrimps, peeled, de-veined, salted and rinsed.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Stir fry recipes are the best. They are so versatile and you can pretty much use whatever lingering But I decided to keep this stir fry nice and simple. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli and Chicken Stir-Fry. Broccoli is one of those veggies which is rarely used in Indian cuisine.
Steps to make Broccoli stir fry:
- In a hot wok, add oil, add garlic and onions, stir fry until fragnant.
- Add paprika, vegetable seasoning, salt and pepper and stir, now add chopped vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Next add broccoli and stir fry, push veges to the side of the wok and add shrimps, stir fry until pink, push to the side and add the egg into the wok.
- Stir fry mixing the veges, add tofu lightly stir fry, careful not to break tofu too much.
- Garnish with green ends of scallion and serve.
It's not a beef and broccoli stir-fry without broccoli! If you like yours on the tender side, add more broth as needed and keep it cooking until it's as tender as you like it. This chicken and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of sauteed chicken and fresh broccoli florets coated in a savory sauce. Broccoli and capsicum (bell pepper) go well together and make for a colourful and very tasty stir-fry dish that is easy to put together quickly. Stir Fry Garlic Broccoli is one of my favorite dishes to order when eating out.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!