Eton Mess Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eton mess cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eton Mess Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Eton Mess Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eton mess cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eton Mess Cheesecake:
- Make ready of digestive biscuits.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Get of icing sugar.
- Get of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take of double cream.
- Take of strawberries to decorate.
- Make ready of meringue nests.
Instructions to make Eton Mess Cheesecake:
- Place the biscuits into a food processor & blitz to fine crumbs. Alternatively put them into a zip top bag & bash with a rolling pin. Melt the butter in a saucepan then take off the heat & allow to cool for 2 minutes. With the processor running pour in the melted butter & mix until combined (or combine in a large bowl). Tip the buttery crumbs into a loose bottomed cake tin & spread out evenly with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours..
- Take 4 of the meringue nests & place into a bowl. Crush them with the end of a rolling pin but not too fine. Put the cream cheese into a large bowl along with the icing sugar & beat together until smooth. In another bowl whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Fold the cream into the cheese then fold in the crushed meringue..
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge. Tip the cream cheese mixture on top of the base & spread it out evenly with the back of a spoon. Place back in fridge for 1 hour to set..
- After an hour take the cheesecake out of the fridge & decorate with the strawberries & remaining meringue however you like. Keep in the fridge but remove about 20 minutes before you want to eat it. Best enjoyed on the day as the meringue stays crunchy but does keep for about 2 days in the fridge..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food eton mess cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!