Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Caramel Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel pie recipe. You can have caramel pie using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Pie:
- Get 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1 of prepared graham cracker crust.
- Take 1 packages of whipped topping.
Steps to make Caramel Pie:
- Remove label from can. Stand can in a tall pan and cover well with water..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to medium, cover and let boil for 2 1/2 hours. Use CAUTION..contents under pressure..
- Remove can with tongs and let sit on a towel for ten minutes. Open CAREFULLY as it will ooze or squirt! (Stand back a little and watch your hands.).
- Spread in pie crust and let chill in the freezer for two hours. Then add whipped topping. Keep pie cold. I even like it right out of the freezer..
If you find this Caramel Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.