Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fiesta Shepard's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiesta Shepard's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiesta shepard's pie recipe. To make fiesta shepard's pie you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fiesta Shepard's Pie:
- Provide of ground beef (90/10).
- Provide of hamburger seasoning.
- Use of condensed Fiesta cheddar cheese soup.
- Use of thinly sliced carrots.
- Use of corn nibblets.
- Provide of chopped green chilies.
- Provide of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of milk.
- Use of Idahoan mashed potatoes.
Steps to make Fiesta Shepard's Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown meat and drain fat..
- Add hamburger seasoning and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Steam carrots in microwave.
- Add soup, corn, chilies, carrots and all liquids from them to the meat.
- Turn heat to low and stir in milk and cheese. Cover and heat thru.
- Prepare potatoes as directed (I like to make mine fifty-fifty beef broth/water).
- Spoon potatoes onto meat and transfer into oven. Bake until potatoes become slightly brown on top..
- EAT UP.
If you find this Fiesta Shepard's Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.