Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Ham Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato ham soup recipe. You can have potato ham soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Ham Soup:
- Get 5-6 of large potatos.
- Get 1 pack of diced ham.
- Provide 1 pack of bacon.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Potato Ham Soup:
- Peel & dice potatoes, mince onion & add both to crockpot. Put crockpot on high..
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese & both cans cream of mushroom & melted butter. Then add to crockpot..
- Mix & stir thoroughly, then add milk, ham & any seasonings. Cover & cook for 4 hrs.
- When potatoes are almost tender, fry bacon in a large skillet. As soon as bacon cools, crumble into crockpot with shredded cheddar cheese & stir. (Add a little water or milk if soup is too thick). Serve & enjoy!.
In large dutch oven, cook vegetables in salted water until tender. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour and salt. Gradually stir in milk and cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and mixture is thickened. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil.
If you find this Potato Ham Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply