Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beguni / Bhenta ko Pakoda/ Eggplant fritters 🍆 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beguni / Bhenta ko Pakoda/ Eggplant fritters 🍆 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beguni / bhenta ko pakoda/ eggplant fritters 🍆 recipe. To cook beguni / bhenta ko pakoda/ eggplant fritters 🍆 you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beguni / Bhenta ko Pakoda/ Eggplant fritters 🍆:
- Get 2 of medium sized Brinjal or one big about 350 gms.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of For batter.
- You need 100-150 GMs of Besan.
- You need of Water.
- Take 1 pinch of Kalonji / Nigella seeds.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 pinch of or two of Baking soda.
- Use of For frying.
- Use of Enough veg oil to deep fry.
- You need of To sprinkle after frying.
- Provide of Black salt or Chaat masala.
Steps to make Beguni / Bhenta ko Pakoda/ Eggplant fritters 🍆:
- Wash and pat dry the eggplant/s and slice it thin. Sprinkle some turmeric and salt and keep it for about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile prepare the batter. Seive the Besan and put it in a bowl….add all the ingredients…now add little water at a time….till u get a thick batter….you don't require much water for this batter..
- Heat oil in a kadai and dip the slices in the batter and put it in the hot oil to fry….be careful not to overheat the oil. Turn and fry as needed…..it will fluff up…..once it gets the lovely golden brown color that means your Beguni / eggplant fritters are ready….keep it on the kitchen tissue paper. Serve hot. Enjoy with your evening tea. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Beguni / Bhenta ko Pakoda/ Eggplant fritters 🍆 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.