Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Spring Greens and Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Spring Greens and Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Spring Greens and Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at beating back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed spring greens and peppers recipe. To cook stuffed spring greens and peppers you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Spring Greens and Peppers:
- Take of spring greens.
- Take of peppers.
- Use of Spanish rice.
- Use of bulgur.
- Get of canned tomato paste.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Get of chilli paste.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of parsley (fine choppef).
- Use of large onion (fine chopped).
- Get of fresh onions (fine chopped).
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Use of Dry mint.
Steps to make Stuffed Spring Greens and Peppers:
- First, boil spring greens in a large pan for 10 mins. Carve peppers inside and remove seeds..
- Put the rice, bulgur, onions, canned tomato, pastes, oil in a large bowl and mix. Add salt, pepper and spices. Stir all of ingredients well..
- Cut the middle of the spring green leaves and put rice mix on leaf. Fold both sides and roll. You can use same rice mix to stuff peppers as well..
- Put all rolled leaves and stuffed peppers in a pot. Mix 200 ml water, 2 tsp oil and 1 tsp tomato and add this sauce on rolled leaves and stuffed peppers..
- Close the lid and cook for 20-25 mins..
Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil. Use a mixture of red, green, yellow & orange peppers for a colourful presentation. Really good, made this a couple times. Last night I added a small can of sliced black olives to the sausage and made orzo pasta with butter and Sausage-Stuffed Green Peppers. Instead of pork sausage I use turkey Italian sausage.
If you find this Stuffed Spring Greens and Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.