Slaw on sausage and a burger. Delicious little burgers with grilled beef sausages and a crunchy slaw. Split sausages lengthways without cutting all the way through; open out flat. Place sausages, cut-side down, on grill tray or wire rack over an oven tray.
The comeback sauce is a chilli mayonnaise from Mississippi that's used as a dipping sauce and salad dressing; here we've dressed our slaw with it for a nice hint of heat. We've minced brisket for these burgers – the good fat content produces a rich patty. If you'd prefer a lighter burger, use minced chuck.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slaw on sausage and a burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slaw on sausage and a burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Slaw on sausage and a burger is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Delicious little burgers with grilled beef sausages and a crunchy slaw. Split sausages lengthways without cutting all the way through; open out flat. Place sausages, cut-side down, on grill tray or wire rack over an oven tray.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slaw on sausage and a burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slaw on sausage and a burger:
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆meat◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Take 1 pound of ground beef.
- Get 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆slaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Make ready 1 of long zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of long carrot.
- Get 1 of sweet potato.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
Hosting a last-minute barbecue or run out of your condiment of choice? Mix up your menu with one of our quick and easy burger sauces. Sausage Smashed Burgers – Incredibly juicy and super flavorful smashed burgers topped with homemade pickles, jarlsberg cheese, and sprout slaw! What do you think about this beauty?
Steps to make Slaw on sausage and a burger:
- Remove casing from sausage. Slit partial way lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Heat oil and fry split side down first.
- While thats frying wash the vegetables and dry. Make noodles from the zucchini.
- Turn the sausage it should be crispy.
- Make noodles into the carrot. Peel the potato and make noodles into them. Add to zucchini.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, and vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- Fry the burgers I made 3 patties, 1/3 pound each. Make sure to get the edges crispy..
- Add the slaw down the split and on top of burgers. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
THAT my lovelies, is a Sausage Smashed Burger! These curry-spiced salmon burgers give good ol' beef and turkey patties a run for their money. Serve burgers on brioche buns with slaw and mayonnaise. These salmon burgers are THE YUMMIEST! And made with just five ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slaw on sausage and a burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!