Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg "Muffins" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg "Muffins" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg "Muffins" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg "muffins" recipe. You can cook egg "muffins" using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg "Muffins":
- Use 1 cup of stuffing (leftover or Stove Top instant).
- Prepare 6 large of eggs, beaten and seasoned w/ salt & pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of ham, diced.
- Get 1/3 cup of cheese, shredded.
- Get of scallions, finely chopped (optional).
Steps to make Egg "Muffins":
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350..
- Using large spoon or small rubber spatula scoop stuffing into bottom of each muffin cup, pressing down to form the bottom of each "muffin"..
- Divide eggs into each muffin cup and top with ham (or other protein) and shredded cheese..
- Bake 6-8 minutes or til cheese is melted and eggs have fully cooked. Tops should be a bit browned. Top with scallions if desired. Serve warm..
If you find this Egg "Muffins" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.