Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable ham stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable ham stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable ham stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable ham stew recipe. You can have vegetable ham stew using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable ham stew:
- Get 1 of meaty ham bone.
- Provide of crockpot.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Get 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 head of red cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Get 6 of mushrooms (quartered).
- Use 3 of green onions.
- You need 1 of yellow squash.
- You need 2 cup of frozen french cut green beans.
- Get 1 cup of fresh frozen peas.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of sage.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 1 large of bay leaf.
Steps to make Vegetable ham stew:
- Remove skin, ligaments, and fat from the meaty ham bone..
- Boil/simmer bone until meat falls off (~1 hr.).
- Remove and reserve meat. For low fat version discard liquid, otherwise skim fat and reserve liquid..
- Add bouillon cubes and water or reserved liquid to crockpot..
- Add tomato paste to crockpot and stir..
- Add ham to crockpot.
- Coarsely chop vegetables and add to crockpot..
- Add water to cover contents..
- Add spices, stir, cover and cook on low ~6 hours or until carrots are done..
All those healthy vegetables and a perfect spice combination result in a very satisfying stew that tastes even better the next day. I probably shouldn't have used red cabbage however because the entire meal turned an. Combine ham bone, potatoes, onion, sweet peas, ham, carrots, and celery in a large pot; pour in enough water to cover all ingredients. Pour in coconut and season with salt and pepper. Add to stew, along with wine.
If you find this Vegetable ham stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.