Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy egg stuffed peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy egg stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy egg stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy egg stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook cheesy egg stuffed peppers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy egg stuffed peppers:
- Provide of capsicum.
- Provide of egg.
- Get of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped tomato.
- Use of green chilli chopped.
- Use of coriander leaves.
- Provide of cheese grated.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Red chilli powder.
- Get of oil.
Steps to make Cheesy egg stuffed peppers:
- De seed capsicum, and chop the bottom to fine pieces, keep everything ready..
- Cut capsicum in 2 or 3 roundels.
- In a bowl onion, tomato, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder, break one egg and beat properly..
- Heat a tawa and pour some oil, keep capsicum roundels on tawa, simmer the gas, and pour egg mixture in both the roundels, put grated cheese on top and cover and cook.
- After 3-4 mins flip and cover snd cook on other side for 3-4 minutes.
- Once its nicely done from both the sides, remove on serving plate garnish with grated cheese and coriander leaves 😊😋.
Just a few leaves of fresh spinach are needed to give a little green boost to these. Omelet-Stuffed Peppers from Delish.com will change the way you do breakfast. When peppers are done baking, pour egg mixture into peppers. Stuff peppers with mixture and set upright in buttered, round baking dish(you may have to trim little slivers off bottoms of peppers so. See more ideas about stuffed mini peppers, stuffed peppers, recipes.
If you find this Cheesy egg stuffed peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.