Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg-Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg-Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg-fried rice recipe. You can have egg-fried rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg-Fried Rice:
- Provide 2 cup of steamed rice.
- Use 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Get 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green or red chilli chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Schezwan chutney.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Egg-Fried Rice:
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp oil. Now break 2 egg directly in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs lightly. Remove on plate and keep aside..
- Pour 2 Tbsp oil in Kadai and add onion, chilli, garlic, ginger. Saute them for a minute and stir till onion turn translucent..
- Now break remaining 2 eggs in the kadai. Mix and cook until scrambled..
- Then pour steamed rice in it and combined well with ingredients. Add black pepper powder, soya sauce, Schezwan chutney, salt, red chilli powder and mix well..
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and mix well. Lastly add scramble eggs kept aside and stir fry for a few minutes and shut the gas..
- Transfer the Egg-fried rice in a bowl or plate and serve hot immediately..
If you find this Egg-Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.