Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot salsa chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot salsa chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot salsa chicken recipe. To cook crockpot salsa chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot salsa chicken:
- Prepare of chicken (I used skinless thighs but you can use breast).
- Prepare of sazon tropical.
- Get of poultry seasoning.
- You need of kabob seasoning.
- You need of tajin clasico seasoning.
- Prepare of large onion, chopped.
- Provide of lemon juice (optional).
- Provide of diced tomatoes & green chilies.
- You need of chunky salsa.
Steps to make Crockpot salsa chicken:
- I wash my chicken with lemon juice but you can wash yours however you like or not. Place chicken in a bowl & combine first 5 ingredients, work into chicken well. At this point you can place directly in crockpot or marinade for about 1 hour (the longer the better).
- After marinade place in crockpot with remaining ingredients on high for 2 hours, you will see chicken start to shred off the bone. I serve this with rice, noodle, baked potatoes or make them as sloppy joes, carnitas, soup or burritos style.
You'll love this Crockpot Chicken Salsa Recipe! What Your Frugal Friends Are Saying About This Recipe… The Happy Hubby was returning from a trip the other day and I wanted to have a nice meal waiting for him when he got home. When I found this little ditty over at Nothing But Country. Creamy Salsa Chicken made in the crockpot! This crockpot chicken recipe is perfect for tacos, sandwiches and salads – just dump and go!
If you find this Crockpot salsa chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.