Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Steak & Chips 🐮🍟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Steak & Chips 🐮🍟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's steak & chips 🐮🍟 recipe. To cook tex's steak & chips 🐮🍟 you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex's Steak & Chips 🐮🍟:
- Use 275 grams of Ribeye steak.
- Take 2 of medium Maris Piper potatoes.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Take 2 tbsp of groundnut oil.
- Prepare of Salt or Aromat to season.
- Take of Ground black pepper to season.
Steps to make Tex's Steak & Chips 🐮🍟:
- Take your Maris Pipers or any other fluffy spuds. Peel and cut your potatoes into chips about as thick as your little finger. Leave to soak in a bowl of water for as long as possible, overnight if you know you'll be eating chips the following day. The idea is to draw as much starch from the spuds as possible before cooking..
- Take your steak from the fridge and allow to reach room temperature to ensure even cooking. Begin heating the grill plate or skillet. Put an enamel plate somewhere to warm..
- Dry your chips on kitchen paper. Cook at 130°C (270°F) for 2-3 minutes Lift out and allow to cool. Begin heating the oil to 180-190°C. (360-375°F). While it's heating up, begin cooking your steak.
- Season and oil both sides of your steak using the groundnut oil. Cook the steak for 2-2½ minutes each side on a smoking hot cast iron grill plate or skillet. Test with your finger until it's done to your taste.
- Remove from the heat and put in the warmed enamel plate to rest for 3 minutes. While the steak is resting, put your chips in the hot oil until they float and turn golden brown.
- Finally serve and enjoy.
If you find this Tex's Steak & Chips 🐮🍟 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.