Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tibetan cookie-Khapse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tibetan cookie-Khapse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tibetan cookie-khapse recipe. You can cook tibetan cookie-khapse using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tibetan cookie-Khapse:
- Provide 500 gms of All purpose flour/ Maida.
- Provide 4 tbsps of Ghee.
- You need 50 gms of Sugar powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of (+/-) Milk.
- Provide of For frying.
- Get of Enough veg oil for deep frying (one litre approx.).
Steps to make Tibetan cookie-Khapse:
- Mix maida and sugar powder add ghee/ oil and mix again. Then knead the dough by adding the milk little at a time. Dough should be medium hard, neither too soft nor too hard but pliable so that u can roll, cut n make designs. Cover the dough & let it rest for atleast half an hour. Divide the dough, roll it out with a rolling pin neither very thin nor too thick. Cut into various lengths as per the design and make various designs. You simply need a knife and your fingers..
- Deep fry in low flame after the oil heats up..till the Khapse turns golden brown in colour. Let it cool and then you can enjoy with your tea..
If you find this Tibetan cookie-Khapse recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.