Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot tuscan garlic chicken with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes recipe. To make crockpot tuscan garlic chicken with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES:
- Take 6 of – 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/3 cup (80 ml) of chicken broth.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional.
- Take of Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cup of Spinach (chopped, packed.
- Prepare 8 of fresh asparagus (optional).
Instructions to make CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES:
- To prepare your crockpot recipe: heat oil or butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring to a gentle simmer, then set heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. The sauce should thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Meanwhile, place the chicken thighs at the bottom of your CrockPot. Season chicken thighs lightly with Italian seasoning, crushed red chili pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Top chicken thighs with sun-dried tomatoes (be sure to paper towel the oil from the tomato’s, otherwise it makes it on the oily side). Add spinach and asparagus..
- When the cream sauce is ready, lower the heat and whisk in the Parmesan cheese, little by little until smooth. Adjust seasoning for the cream sauce if needed..
- Pour the cream sauce evenly over the chicken thighs in the CrockPot. Try to get as much sauce as possible on top of the chicken thighs and less on the bottom.
- Cook your crockpot Tuscan Garlic Chicken for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW..
- Serve your CrockPot Tuscan Chicken over zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, rice, couscous, or pasta for non-Keto. This crockpot recipe is Keto and low-carb diet-friendly. Eat up and enjoy!.
This crockpot recipe makes an easy keto & low carb dinner the family will love. Loaded with fresh garlic Serve Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta with linguine for a delicious meal. We like to eat this delicious chicken with linguine noodles. We love to add garlic powder or fresh garlic and cream cheese and heavy cream to the spinach and sun dried tomatoes. It makes the best cream sauce.
If you find this CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.