Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Cheese Cake (No Bake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Cheese Cake (No Bake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic cheese cake (no bake) recipe. You can cook classic cheese cake (no bake) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Cheese Cake (No Bake):
- Prepare 200 gm of Marie Gold Biscuits packet (no flavour).
- Take 1/2 cup of salted butter melted.
- Get 1 cup of cream whipped.
- You need 1 of tblspn butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of cream cheese.
Instructions to make Classic Cheese Cake (No Bake):
- Take a biscuit pack and grind it it coarsely.
- Take a butter, melt it and add in the crushed biscuit..
- Take a loose bottom pan for assembling. Greese it with butter..
- Add biscuit in the pan. Spread it evenly. I like crust more so I took this measurements. You can reduce biscuits if you are not a fan of crust..
- Spread it with help of spoon. Press it properly. I like crust on sides too..
- Take a cup of whipping cream. Whip it until it gets a peak. Keep it ready in the fridge..
- Meanwhile take a cream cheese and butter. Whip it properly until it becomes creamy. Add whipped cream in that..
- Spread it on the crust evenly. Keep it in the fridge for minimum 5 hours or overnight. I kept it overnight..
If you find this Classic Cheese Cake (No Bake) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.