Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe. To cook stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper:
- Get 3 of capsicum cut to 2 pieces.
- Use 2 tbs of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated carrot.
- Get 3 tbs of boiled corn.
- Use 2 of boiled mesh potato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of amchor powder.
- Use leaves of Some coriander.
- Get as needed of Some cheese for garnish.
- Get as per need of Some salad.
- Provide 2 tbs of oil.
- Take 2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of green chili chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper:
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat oil in stir capsicum and keep aside/take a pan add oil add onion green chili stir fry and add ginger garlic paste and stir add spinach stir cook add carrot stir add sweet corn and add salt paper cumin powder amchor powder stir cook well add mesh potato mix well and coriander leaves mix well and Flame off.
- Take capsicum and staffing in this mixture and take a pan add oil and stir cook well and garnish cheese.
- Ready to serve with garnish salad.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Making process of stuffed aloo simila mirch/ stuffed capsicum with smashed potatoes. First boil the potatoes till they are cooked tender, peel and keep aside. Stuffed Bell Peppers or Capsicum as they are known in some parts of the world have become an increasingly popular side dish. If you are yet to discover them, you are missing out! We've shared some great ideas like the Stuffed Cabbage Rolls and we know you'll be keen to try these Stuffed Pepper.
If you find this Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.