Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salisbury Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Get 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 tbs of Worcestershire saice.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide of to taste Salt & pepper.
- Use of Gravy ingredients.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of minced garlic garlic.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of flour.
- Get 14 oz of can beef broth.
- Get 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of red wine (optional).
- Get of to taste Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Mix all steak ingredients in large bowl and form into 4 steak patties.
- In 14” cast iron skillet heat olive oil on high and crisp the outsides of the steaks then remove from skillet and set aside.
- In skillet add olive oil and 1 tbs butter. Add onions and sauté until soft the add garlic and cook for 1 minute..
- Add remaking butter and flour and mix until thick (about a minute)..
- Whisk in beef broth slowly until combined then add Worcestershire sauce, wine salt & pepper.
- Add steaks back in cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until steaks are cooked through.
- Serve over potatoes or noodles.
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.