Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bell pepper cheese stuffed burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell pepper cheese stuffed burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper cheese stuffed burger recipe. To make bell pepper cheese stuffed burger you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bell pepper cheese stuffed burger:
- Prepare 1 bowl of pulse ground corn and green peas.
- Prepare 2 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 of large size bell pepper (I used green).
- Get 1/4 of finely chopped green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of round shape sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of round shaped sliced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of round shape sliced tomato.
- Provide 1 of small grated carrot.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide To taste of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- Take Pinch of Maggi masala.
- Take 5-6 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 5-6 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 of cheese slices.
- You need As needed of grated or cube cheese.
- You need 4 of burger buns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Take 1 bowl of cabbage salad.
Steps to make Bell pepper cheese stuffed burger:
- In a bowl add grated carrot, mashed boiled potatoes, ground corn and peas mixture, chopped capsicum (green bell pepper), semolina, salt, red chilli powder, Maggi masala and mix all ingredients well. Potato mixture is ready..
- Now take a large size capsicum cut 4 ring shape slices..
- Now take small ball size potato mixture and adjust in one green bell pepper ring. Similarly do it for all other rings..
- Now take a preheated kadai with one cup salt on base and put tripod stand with plate on it's top..
- Now put these potato stuffed capsicum patty on it's top and close the lid. Let them bake at medium flame for 20minutes and check. Once baked if required just flip the side and bake for 5 minutes more..
- Now on top of these add slices of cheese and let them bake for 3-4 minutes. Burger patties are ready..
- Now take 1 tbps butter, or any cooking oil and bake buns from both sides..
- Take 1 set of burger buns spread tomato sauce on both sides, then spread mayonnaise on both buns..
- Now put bell pepper patty on bottom bun. Now on other bun add a layer of cucumber, onion, and tomato. And put some grated carrot..
- Now spread cabbage salad(combine sliced cabbage with mayonnaise) and grate some cube cheese on it..
- Combine both ends one on other. Bell pepper cheese stuffed burger is ready to serve..
A dollop of cream cheese mixed with chopped jalapenos adds bold flavor These unique, cheese-stuffed burgers, made from lean beef and mashed black beans, ooze luscious, pepper-spiced Monterey Jack from their centers. Pepper Jack Stuffed Doritos Burgers – Let's start our Monday out right, shall we? Whaddaya say we crush up a bunch of nacho cheese doritos, mix them into burgers and stuff each one with a pile of pepper jack cheese that turns into a molten volcano of goodness? All Reviews for Philly Cheese Steak-Stuffed Bell Peppers. You saved Philly Cheese Steak-Stuffed Bell Peppers to your Favorites.
If you find this Bell pepper cheese stuffed burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.