Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can cook slow cooker chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Take 3 of Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3).
- Prepare 1 can of 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 4 oz of Sliced Swiss ham.
- Take 4 oz of Sliced ham.
- You need 1 box of Herbed dry bread stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily.
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken.
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham.
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese.
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking.
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes.
- Dump can of soup into a bowl.
- Dump your milk on top of the soup.
- Stir mixture up good.
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom.
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix.
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken.
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix.
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken.
- Melt butter.
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- When done cooking.
- Plate and dig in! 🙂 -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-.
My husband requested it the other day, so seeing as the crock pot is my favorite appliance, I googled Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu. Reinvent a classic with this healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe! It's time we reinvent a classic in our slow cooker! This healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is packed with protein, takes less time to prep than the original recipe, and tastes even better the next day! This slow-cooker dish is comfort food defined.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.