Chicken Chow Mein.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken chow mein. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Chow Mein is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Chow Mein is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken chow mein using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chow Mein:
- Get 500 grams of Chicken thigh fillet, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Wombok cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of Carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 1 large of Zucchini, julienned.
- Make ready 1 medium of Brown onion, into thin wedges.
- Get 3/4 cup of Peas and corn.
- Get 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper, sliced.
- Get 2 of Packets 2 minute noodles, cooked.
- Prepare 3 stick of Green onion, sliced.
- Get 1/3 cup of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of Peanut oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Chow Mein:
- Prepare veggies. Keep brown onion in separate bowl. Keep cabbages in separate bowl. Green onions in another small bowl and all other vegetables in another bowl together..
- Slice chicken and set aside..
- Cook noodles- strain and set aside..
- In a large wok. Add some peanut oil and fry brown onion for two minutes on high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further minute, stirring continuously. Remove and set aside..
- Now stir fry chicken in batches and set aside with onion..
- I like to clean the wok now by adding water, bring to the boil and clean wok with a plastic egg flip. Tip out water and you are right to continue..
- Add some more peanut oil and and stir fry veggies (carrot, capsicum, zucchini, cauliflower, peas and corn) for 3 minutes..
- Add sauces and spices. Stir well..
- Add cabbage and stir fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring all the while..
- When you are happy that veggies are cooked to your liking, return the cooked chicken- onion- noodles. Stir well and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken chow mein recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!