Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Bell Peppers with Thick Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bell Peppers with Thick Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bell peppers with thick sweet and sour sauce recipe. You can cook stuffed bell peppers with thick sweet and sour sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Bell Peppers with Thick Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Use 5 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Provide 1/2 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 of Katakuriko (for covering the green bell pepper).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ● Ponzu.
- Take 100 ml of ● Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
Instructions to make Stuffed Bell Peppers with Thick Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Mix the ground meat, minced onion, salt, pepper and egg and make 10 meat balls. Mix all ● ingredients in a bowl..
- Cut the green bell pepper in half, take out the seeds, wash it then pat dry. Lay on plastic wrap and sprinkle some katakuriko using a small sieve, to coat the green bell pepper..
- Stuff the meat you made at Step 1 into the peppers from Step 2 and shape nicely. Adjust the amount of meat you stuff in depending on the size of the bell peppers..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and arrange the bell peppers meat‐side down. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat until the meat has browned. Flip the peppers over..
- Turn the stuffed side down again and add the ● ingredients you mixed at 1 in the pan. Shake the fry pan to thicken up the sauce and cook on medium heat until the meat is cooked all the way through..
- Turn the stuffed peppers over and cook lightly. Dish it up and a plate and sprinkle some sesame seeds then it's ready..
If you find this Stuffed Bell Peppers with Thick Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.