Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake cheesecake recipe. To make no-bake cheesecake you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Use of Crust base.
- Take 110 g (1 cup) of graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- You need 60 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 36 g (3 tbsp) of brown sugar, optional.
- Prepare of Cheesecake.
- Get 35 g of (2 tbsp+1 tsp) water.
- Prepare 4 g (1 1/4 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- You need 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 10 g (2 tsp) of lemon juice, optional.
- You need 60 g (1/4 cup) of plain yogurt.
- You need 150 g of (1/2 cup+2 tbsp) whipping cream.
Instructions to make No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter and sugar (if using)..
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible..
- With the glass sitting on the crust center, spread the remaining crumbs around the cake perimeter. Move the glass to pack the surrounding crumbs as even and tight. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling..
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until creamy. Mix in sugar. Then add lemon juice (if using) and yoghurt. Mix until the mixture becomes really smooth..
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a cold whisk. Cold equipment will speed up the whipping process..
- Fold the whipped cream into cheese mixture..
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in a microwave or bain-marie. Heat just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the cheese mixture..
- Pour mixture into prepared crust base. Spread and smoothen the top with an offset spatula..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
If you find this No-Bake Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.