Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe. You can have easy peanut butter banana overnight oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats:
- Use 1 large of ripe banana.
- Get 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Steps to make Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats:
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips 😀 you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
If you find this Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.