Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Take of For the crust.
- Take of Marie biscuits.
- Make ready of butter.
- Take of For the cheesecake base.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Make ready of cottage cheese.
- Take of icing sugar.
- Take of fresh cooking cream.
- Make ready of gelatin soaked in water.
- Take of tightly whipped cream.
- Take of fresh strawberries.
- Make ready of fresh strawberries pureed with sugar.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Take a cheesecake ring or a spring tin. Crush Marie biscuits and add melted butter to it & mix well, transfer it into a Cheesecake ring and press nicely and refrigerate it for 20-30 minutes..
- In a mixture blender, blend cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, cooking cream nicely into a smooth paste. Now add gelatin into it and fold in whipped cream and make a thick batter. Transfer the batter onto the biscuit base and refrigerate the cheesecake for 12-13 hours or overnight..
- Now puree fresh strawberries with sugar as required and keep it ready. Once the cheesecake is set, run a warm knife through the sides & unmould the ring, then place whole fresh strawberries on the top of Cheesecake and pour the fresh strawberry puree over it. Again refrigerate it for 1 hour and then cut and serve..
- You can add any fruit of your choice to this cheesecake, also you can increase the quantity of sugar inside the cheesecake as per your preference. Also if you don't have a ring or a spring tin, you can set it in any bowl..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!