Spinach mushroom scrambled egg. Visit SizzleCooking.com for more videos & recipes, and our newly launched personalized meal planning sevice. This scramble is great any time of day, but in my house growing up, we always had it for dinner, with thick slices of San Francisco sourdough bread alongside. Super nutritious and easy scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms for a morning energy kick!
Make it more nutritious by adding Spinach and Mushroom to it. Spinach comes at the top of the ranking list for nutrient richness. Jazz up your scrambled eggs in the morning by adding meaty mushrooms, vibrant spinach, and gooey cheese.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach mushroom scrambled egg. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Visit SizzleCooking.com for more videos & recipes, and our newly launched personalized meal planning sevice. This scramble is great any time of day, but in my house growing up, we always had it for dinner, with thick slices of San Francisco sourdough bread alongside. Super nutritious and easy scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms for a morning energy kick!
Spinach mushroom scrambled egg is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spinach mushroom scrambled egg is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach mushroom scrambled egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach mushroom scrambled egg:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1 pinch of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Add the eggs and cook, stirring every few seconds with a rubber spatula, to desired. Sauteed Mushroom Scrambled Eggs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Scrambled Eggs Spinach Recipes on Yummly Scrambled Eggs And Potatoes, Scrambled Eggs With Salmon, Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadillas With Scrambled Eggs, Spinach And Black Beans.
Instructions to make Spinach mushroom scrambled egg:
- In a skillet add 1 teaspoon of butter. When it melts add the mushroom, sprinkle a pinch of salt and ground pepper and close the lid..
- Add spinach to the skillet n close the lid after giving a stir. Keep it for another 3 to 4 mintues.
- Meanwhile in a bowl add eggs, milk, pinch of salt, ground pepper, nutmeg, ginger powder and garlic powder and beat it..
- Heat a pan with medium heat and add the remaining butter and let it melt..
- Now add the spinach n mushroom in the egg mixture and give it a beat once. Pour it in the pan. Now when the egg starts coming with a spatula stay scratching it from the outer end of towards the center. Repeat this for the entire pan. Repeat this until the egg mixture has entirely cooked..
- Serve it with toasted bread..
This healthy scramble takes only a few minutes to prepare but delivers delicious flavours. It makes a quick meal that can be served any time of the day. Spinach and eggs scramble makes a wonderful keto breakfast. With lots of spinach, onions, and Parmesan, it's incredibly flavorful! You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this spinach and eggs scramble.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spinach mushroom scrambled egg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!