Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣:
- Get 4 cans (14.5 ounce) of Goya chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Take 1/2 cup of elbow pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 2 cartons (32 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Instructions to make Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣:
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic until veggies are tender and fragrant…….
- Next add in your garbanzo beans, black pepper, Goya adobo, elbow pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat and slightly cover pot, cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!