Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe. To cook 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice you need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- You need 1 bag (20 oz) of hurst ham beens 15 bean cajun soup mix.
- You need 1 of medium white or yellow onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of celery diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need of Seasoning packet from beans.
- Get 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Use 4 cups of filtered water.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of ham hock.
- Provide 2 packs (12 oz) of each beef smoked sausage sliced and halfed.
- Take of Juice of 1 small lemon.
- Provide 1 can (14.5 oz) of petite diced tomatoes don't drain.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Italian seasonings.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of For rice 👇.
- Get 3 cups of white instant rice.
- Get 3 cups of filtered water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 4 tablespoons of butter.
Steps to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Rinse and sort through beans and check for unwanted debris and discard..
- In slow cooker add beans, onion, peppers, garlic, celery, parsley, seasoning packet, broth and water. Mix up and add ham hock in..
- Cover and cook on high for 8 or 9 hours (don't open lid while cooking).
- Brown sausage in a skillet on medium high heat and set aside in refrigerator till ready for use..
- After 8 hours check beans for doneness. If tender remove ham hock and remove fatty outside and shred and add to soup. Add in browned sausage, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper. Stir up and cover and continue to cook for about 30 more minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then add in rice, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes covered..
- Serve with rice and enjoy with some buttered cornbread on the side.
Used smoked sausage & red beans instead of kidney. I did pick out the fat pieces from the bacon as it floated to the. Stir tomatoes and Cajun seasoning into sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped fresh We Also Love. Vegan, high protein, tasty & easily made in the slow cooker, instant pot or on the stove.
If you find this 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply