Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew – slow cooker recipe. You can cook beef stew – slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Get 2-2 1/2 lb of top round beef roast.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- Take 4-5 of large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks.
- Use 1 1/2 lb. of russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks.
- Provide 4 cups of beef broth or stock.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika.
Instructions to make Beef Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don't bother to do so..
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender..
- Serve immediately once it's ready and enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Stew – Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.