Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best How to Boil Corn on the Cob recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to Boil Corn on the Cob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to how to boil corn on the cob recipe. You can cook how to boil corn on the cob using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare How to Boil Corn on the Cob:
- Use of Corn on the Cob.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make How to Boil Corn on the Cob:
- Husk the corn and remove the threads. ※Husk it right before you boil it. Don't peel it off in the supermarket! The husk protects the corn..
- Place the corn on the cob in a shallow pot and fill with water until just covered. Once it begins to boil, boil for 3 minutes..
- While boiling, prepare the salt water. For 1 liter of water, use 2 tablespoons (30g) of salt. ※When you taste the water it should be pretty salty..
- Place the boiled corn into the saltwater. (Quickly dip into the saltwater in order to cool the surfaces.) ※Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Drain the water and enjoy! If you're not going to eat them right away, wrap them in plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator..
- The top corn on the cob was boiled with the husk, and the bottom was boiled without. They really don't look much different. I can't even taste any difference. They're both delicious!.
- They taste great when chilled during the summer!.
If you find this How to Boil Corn on the Cob recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.